There aren’t may things out there that are as soothing as chocolate! It really is the go to item when you are stressed, sad, happy or even mad!! This is why having a chocolate rich Mani-Pedi is a great therapy for any and everybody. In my post on how to wow the bride with a chocolate spa shower, I showed you how to create a really decadent chocolate spa spread using our Deluxe Double Chocolate Mani-Pedi pampering set.
Today, I’m going to show you how to use this spread to treat yourself to the best chocolate mani-pedi ever!!! There’s also a step by step PDF here for you to print out for yourself and all your guests if you are having a spa party.
Let the pampering begin:
Okay, at this point, you would have created the spread pictured below. Click here to see how to do that.
You will also need a bowl for your hands and a bowl for your feet. Look at my choice of bowls here. Also a fan brush (comes with the pampering set), some hand towels and water.
- Add ¼ cup of Deluxe double chocolate bath bubbles to about 1 gallon of warm water in foot bath or bowl, and for the hands add 1 teaspoonful to 8-10 Oz. of water in a bowl.
- Soak hands and feet in prepared bath for 10 minutes to cleanse and soften, and towel dry.
- Prepare and buff nails as desired; a nail and cuticle serum can be used at this stage.
- Using some Deluxe double chocolate body scrub (about 1 teaspoon for a manicure and 2 teaspoons for a pedicure) scrub hands and forearms and/or feet and legs to exfoliate removing dull dead skin cells.
- For either a manicure or pedicure only, mix 1-2 teaspoons of the Chocolate & Strawberry antioxidant toning mask starting with 1 teaspoon of water and adjust to desired consistency.
- If having a manicure and pedicure, mix 3 teaspoons of mask starting with 1.5 teaspoon of water and adjust to desired consistency.
- Apply the mask mixture using a fan brush and cover with a towel for 5-10 minutes while it cleanses, detoxifies and conditions the skin.
- Rinse off with warm water and towel dry.
- Then moisturize and massage with the Deluxe Double Chocolate body lotion on its own, or mixed with a touch of the chocolate oil. For how to make the chocolate oil, click here.
- Proceed with steps for applying nail varnish if you wish.
Download the ‘How to treat yourself to the best chocolate mani-pedi ever’ here.
This is such a great idea for a spa bridal shower or other party idea. You could also offer one of these items as a shower or party favor, so that each guest can take a little bit of the experience away with them. Reminding them of the amazing and decadent time they had.
If you have pictures of you pampering yourself or a group of friends with your chocolate spread, I’d love to see them and share them if you would like.
At our Chicago boutique which is perfect for spa themed showers and parties, we can create this spread for you and your party to come in an pamper yourselves . Drop us a line at email@example.com for more information.
Find dreamy spa bridal shower themes, exquisite gift ideas for you, your ‘be my bridesmaid box’ and more; luxurious spa favor ideas and so much more to make
your wedding dreams come true!
Click the button below: