When planning a wedding, you are going to have to make A LOT of decisions. One of these decisions is choosing your bridal party; and let me guess, you are absolutely losing your mind over it.
If you are, here are a couple of things you need to do and think about that will help make your decision easier.
- Think – do I want just family or friends, or a mix of the two?
- Write down a list of all your possible choices.
- Look at that list and ask yourself, do I REALLY want him or her that close to me ALL DAY on my wedding day?
- Think – who would most likely be my right-hand during the planning stages, have the time AND would not mind doing it?
- How many people do I want in my bridal party?
- Who on this list will be of great help and company to me as I plan out stuff?
- Who on this list will not impose THEIR own opinions and desires?
Of course, things are never really that simple!
You are most likely getting some pressure from family and/or friends about including or not including certain people in your bridal party.
If that is the case, just remember; THIS IS MY DAY!!!!!
It’s supposed to be one of the happiest days of my life and to that end, DO NOT feel like you need to ask anybody you really don’t want to be included. And honestly, who ever is pressuring you will just have to get over it. They usually do 🙂 .
Do you have any stories to share about picking a bridal party, or do you have any tips or advice? Leave a comment below, I would love to hear from you!
We would love you to join our community where you will get planning tips, encouragement, beauty tips, wellness advice and leads for your wedding, AND advice on how to recharge from the stress and strain of wedding planning!
Click the button below: