- Add a soak or cleanser of your choice to about 1 gallon of warm water in a foot bath or bowl.
- Soak feet in the prepared bath for 10 minutes to cleanse and soften, and then towel dry.
- Prepare and buff nails as desired; a nail and cuticle serum can be used at this stage.
- Exfoliate your feet for about a minute using circular motions to remove dull dead skin cells using a simple home made Vanilla Pumpkin sugar scrub and then rinse. See recipe below.
- Then apply a generous amount of home made Vanilla Pumpkin honey mask to your legs and feet and cover with a towel for 5 – 10 minutes leaving this mask to cleanse, detoxify and condition the skin. See recipe below.
- Rinse off with warm water and towel dry.
- Then moisturize and massage with the a pumpkin scented moisturizing lotion.
- Proceed with steps for applying nail varnish if you wish.
Vanilla Pumpkin Sugar scrub recipe:
Add 4 tablespoons of brown sugar into a small bowl, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 2 teaspoons of peeled mashed pumpkin, and 1/2 of a vanilla bean (split and scrape the inside). You could spice things up a bit with a dash of cinnamon or nutmeg. This make it smell awesome. Mix together. See full recipe here.
Vanilla Pumpkin Honey Mask recipe:
Add 6 tablespoons of peeled mashed pumpkin, 1 tablespoon of honey and 1/4 of a vanilla bean (split and scrape the inside). Here again you could spice things up a bit with a dash of cinnamon or nutmeg.
Pumpkins contain enzymes which help to exfoliate and remove dead skin cells. This in combination with exfoliation from the sugar is a sure way to reveal healthy glowing skin.
Olive oil helps to regenerate the skin, attracts moisture to the skin and moisturizes it, in turn keeping it soft and supple.
Honey hydrates and cleanses the skin.