I’m still enjoying the summer, but I’ve got to say; I’m looking forward to the upcoming Fall season! I love the orange and brown color tones, the smell and taste of pumpkin latte, pumpkin pie, cake e.t.c.
In anticipation of Fall, this post features a
“Fall themed bridal shower”.
I’ll begin with a few examples of drinks that can be served. I’ve got to say, the possibilities are endless.
1. Apple cider margarita via How Sweet It is.
2. Bourbon pumpkin shake via Mighty Girl.
3. Pumpkin spice white hot chocolate via Tatertots & Jello.
4. Apple pumpkin beer cocktail via Cooking and Beer.
1. Candied green tea pumpkin seeds via Instructables.
2. Roasted pumpkin and peach salad via Green Kitchen Stories.
3. Pumpkin and shrimp bisque via Closet Cooking.
4. Ravioli with pumpkin alfredo via Taste and Tell Blog.
5. Baked chicken with pumpkin rice via The Weary Chef.
1. Crumbly Pumpkin Bread via Damn Delicious.
2. Pumpkin cheesecake dip via Oh Sweet Basil.
3. Pumpkin ice cream via Cindy Shopper.
4. Pumpkin chocolate cheesecake via Will Cook For Smiles.
5. No bake mini pumpkin cheesecakes via A Family Feast.
In the midst of all the eating and drinking, pamper yourselves with a “Pumpkin Glow Mani-Pedi‘.
This is a Fall Favorite.
Read this post on “How to give yourself a Mani-Pedi” to see the process of giving yourself a Mani-Pedi.
– Vanilla and Pumpkin enzyme sugar scrub 12 Oz
– Rejuvenating Spiced Pumpkin masque 5 Oz
– Green tea moisturizing Lotion 8 Fl. Oz
-The scrub exfoliates to remove dead skin with the help of powdered vanilla beans and pumpkin powder which is a rich source of antioxidants and enzymes that renew the skin, while pumpkin seed oil rich in vitamins and minerals combined with other nourishing oils help to moisturize and nurture the skin giving it a delicious glow.
-The mask combines the exfoliating and nourishing properties of pumpkin and spices it up. Yogurt and honey balance the mask by softening and soothing the skin as it is being detoxified by clay.
-The lotion is rich in skin loving ingredients like the ultra nourishing Argan oil, Shea butter, silk proteins, and green tea antioxidant extract which fights the signs of aging. It conditions and leaves your skin moisturized, hydrated and supple.
Suitable for all skin types.
For your guests, you could offer pumpkin themed mini sized favors.
To learn more about our wedding and shower favors, click here.
Have an awesome Bridal Shower!